Wednesday, December 8, 2010

INTRODUCTION: Part One

Greetings. Here is my blog. On this page I will discuss some of the things that really interest me or really get me worked up. Mainly I'll be discussing politics and music. Sometimes I'll throw in some other obscure item just because I feel like it. Political items will likely be largely drawn from my own perspective. Musical items will be mainly about music that I like. Everything else will just come along as I see fit. If you find the political articles interesting but don't care about the music, then skip the music articles. If you find the music pieces to your liking but don't care about the politics, then skip those. I'm not trying to push any agenda here, I'm just trying to engage in intelligent, thoughtful discussion. If you have anything you'd like to add, feel free. I'll be editing any correspondences that come through just because I can. I just want to weed out any morons. (hint: if you indignantly use any of the following terms, or any variation of - teabagger, faux/fixed/news/noise, lamestream media, etc - I would consider you to be a moron and not worthy enough to engage in intelligent conversation)

My intent was to begin with two musical articles and two political articles, along with a miscellaneous piece. Unfortunately, with the holidays bearing down and spare time in small quantities, I've decided to publish what I've got done. So for the time being, my political musings will remain in my mind or hurled verbally at the television. There will be plenty to come, hopefully.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Can't wait to see the updates. The HARDEST part of a blog is sticking to it. One tip: write a bunch of posts, and spread them out over time. That way you won't feel the sudden "awww man, I started a blog and haven't updated it in FOREVER" that usually ends up happening.

Mike said...

Can't wait to see the updates. The HARDEST part of a blog is sticking to it. One tip: write a bunch of posts, and spread them out over time. That way you won't feel the sudden "awww man, I started a blog and haven't updated it in FOREVER" that usually ends up happening.